Friday, March 17, 2006

F*cking Blogger & Way To Go Shaun

So I've tried FIVE fucking times now to post this really great story I have about a big fucking Grizzly Bear up in Alaska. How big? Try fourteen feet tall when it's standing on it's hind legs. And blogger won't let me post the pictures of this monster. Soon as it let's me post some pics it'll be up here.

And after one day of the NOSE/RRR March Madness Tourney Challenge, Erik's buddy Shaun when 16 for 16 on day one. Which is funny since just 72 hours ago he made his deal with the devil. I thought there was some kind of waiting period before deals with Satan went through. Oh and it's Shaun's B-Day today so happy birthday Shaun.

And a happy B-Day to little Nate, son of Matt Jones of Jackmove fame. And one of the coolest little dudes ever. (I mean the name says it all, right?)

And to everybody else, Happy St. Paddy's. Who brought the Guinness? (God I cannot wait to get off work)

2 comments:

n8 b said...

smoot, I took your advice and tried it again. An error screen keeps coming up. Fuck it!

And about the myspace.com, I haven't been on there to check it in about three weeks but next time I'm on there you will be added...when you coming to the L-town for a night of boozin?

Gus said...

I bought the Guinness I believe.