Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pizza or beer

I had an epiphany today.

If you had to give up either pizza or beer, which would you choose?

My epiphany was that I would give up beer. I didn't realize how much I really loved pizza until the exact moment I decided that. Crazy.

But since I don't have to choose, I think I will go get another slice of free pizza from the lunch room, and later I will have a couple of free beers before I go home after another 9-10 hour day. Hey, no matter how busy you are, there is always a bright side. Usually.

3 comments:

n8 b said...

Fuck that G. I love pizza, but I love Beer so much more.

Gus said...

I have personally seen both of you turn down beer before, but I bet you have never turned down pizza. I for one have never turned down pizza and don't care what you think. I choose pizza.

n8 b said...

I can only think of a handful of times that I've turned down beer, and each time it was the Coach's fault.