Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Comments and Broken Lizard

It's nice to see our way-too-often posting is paying off with a few new commentors.
And thanks to our newest fan reelfanatic for posting about Broken Lizard’s new movie coming out, Beerfest. This movie looks awesome and focuses on the broken lizard crew (new characters of course) visiting Germany's Oktoberfest and finding out about a secret beer drinking olympics. After being humiliated, they spend the next year training (drinking) to prepare to win (drink more) next year, and much hillarity (more drinking) ensues. I can't wait to see this.

Also, the official site led me to looking at their myspace site, and upon arriving, I pondered the question, “What the fuck is 'Puddle Cruiser' and why haven’t I heard of this movie or Beerfest, which comes out in August?” I guess it came out before Super Troopers, and isn’t that good, but anyone that has it that wants to let me borrow it and judge for myself, let me know.

And because I am wondering if anyone signs up for this kind of crap, I will treat you to another of True.com's ads that popped up on myspace when I went there.

2 comments:

Gus said...

What? agree with what?

who are you dahakajr? It's nice to see more commentors, but that was kind of random.

Gus said...

ha ha. my sentiments exactly.

who is this?