Monday, July 17, 2006

Pics and headbutts

No, no mexico pics yet, but I did see a pic of Star Wars, and I can't resist star wars, so you get to see it too. Who here thinks Han Solo is still the coolest Mo-Fo in movies?

And going back through some papers I missed over vacation, I found a couple great golf cartoons in the comics with this dilbert comic being the best one by far. Sorry it's too large to fit on here, so just go check it out. A beer helmet for golfing is ingenious.

Also, if you never read the dilbert blog, and know anything about the ending to the world cup this year, you have to read Scott Adam's take on why one of the best players in the world might have possibly decided to head butt another player, possibly costing his team the world cup. headbutter

1 comment:

Gina Grace said...

I want Mexico Pictures....


...tapping my foot here in DC.