Monday, July 31, 2006

Damn The Man, Sales Are Easy, McMenamin's & Brewfest Pics

So today was the end of my company's fiscal year. And as the new year starts they are now deciding that they are going to monitor your e-mails and what webpages you visit. And I guess using your computer for stuff other than work will not be tolerated. So this next week is going to be extra long for me. I usually finish my work pretty quickly and spend my free time e-mailing or surfing my favorite blogs and hitting up the ol' ESPN.com. That all came to an end today. I mean is it my fault that I know how to use our system and I'm a helluva salesman? Seriously, I could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. That's how good I am. And plumbing is a pretty easy thing to pick up, I've been doing it for about seven years now and seem to have the hang of it.
I've gotten copies of a couple of photos from my little bro and Apul and thought I would share them.
Here is T.R. getting ready to enjoy a nice porter. It was delish.
Here is a pic of T.R., cousin Matt, me and cousin Kyle getting ready to enjoy our brewery samplers. No my cousin Kyle isn't retarded, he's just being goofy for the pic. If you look close, you'll notice I have a couple of empties in front of me (I was thirsty). Here is an overhead view of the Sampler. You can't beat it for seven bucks. Great way to get Brewfest day started.
Here is a pic of me and Apul at brewfest. I am enjoying a very potent 9% alcohol brew and Apul is enjoying a ginger ale. Just joking, I'm not sure what he's drinking.
I'm sure Erik has a bunch of other pics and I know he has some good ones of Friday night.

5 comments:

Emily:) said...

Damn the man! Although I must say that when I get to teach in some of the really high tech classrooms on the days my students are using computers for class, there's a screen that lets me montitor what they're looking at and I can freeze their cpu screens from the podium at will or send them little pop up text msgs telling them to get back to work. That's pretty cool! Mwahaha!

Dude, your brother looks to young to be getting married!

Gus said...

Damn, I can't remember the name of that 9% brew, but it was good, and I think it was Water Street Brewery.

And I think Apul has an IPA that was right next to the Water Street line...maybe Shaun still has the program. I can't remember the names now...

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that the Big Phatty? How can you forget a name like that??

n8 b said...

It was the Big Phatty! Good call Stacy! I drank too much to remember the names. I do however remember enjoying a ton of MD 20/20 with Dicko!

Oh yeah, Phoenix ROCKS!!

Krista said...

My work sent out a company-wide email on "acceptable internet use" last week. No more reckless surfing... I feel your pain.