Monday, July 31, 2006

more sites


I couldn't resist a quick post. I saw a link to the red stripe site, and it just made me thirsty again after this weekend. I want to thank all of you guys for making me feel young again. (you wussy puking bastards)

And a few fun sites.
Smoot was nice enough to download a cool spyware finder to my computer, and after I convinced him not to make my background and home website link to myfirstbigcock.com, he showed me this fun site. toothpaste for dinner

And dicko chimed in with one of his favorite humor sites. break.com

Also, I was told to go to chuck norris facts by Pam . ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. According to the site, these are a few of Chuck's favorites

  • When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
  • There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
  • Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
  • Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  • When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
  • Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
  • Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
  • Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
  • Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.
  • Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING

3 comments:

n8 b said...

Chuck Norris's tears are the cure for Cancer. But Chuck Norris never cries.

Krista said...

I discovered toothpastefordinner myself a few weeks ago. I even ordered the bookbag... the nerdy one that makes a joke about solutions and precipitates.

Also, the bar across the street from my house (read: stumbling distance) sells red stripe for $2 all day every day. It's practically red stripe heaven.

Gus said...

If it was red stripe heaven it would alternate between a golf course chicks in bikinis that serve you red stripe, and a spa where muscular surfers served you red stripes while giving you back rubs, according to your preference.

But walking distance $2 red stripes is not bad either.