Wednesday, August 09, 2006

quick rant

Cingular sucks balls

My phone decided not to send or receive calls for the last 2 days, and I didn't know that it wasn't working because it looked normal. WTF? Someone calls my work and says they just called my cell phone. Weird, I didn’t have a missed call. Someone calls and says they even left a message. Weird, I don’t have any messages. I try to call someone today, and my phone immediately hangs up. WTF? I have full bars, I just charged my phone yesterday, WTF? I turn the phone off, and then back on, and WOW, there is a list of missed calls, 3 messages, and the phone is almost out of power.

Anyone know if I just need a new battery? Or maybe I need to insert this crap LG phone up the salesperson’s ass to recharge it? Non-working technology sucks balls.

and a few awesome uses of the demotivator


1 comment:

Emily:) said...

Yeah, I have Cingular too and that's happened to me a few times. It totally sucks, but as dahakajr said it usually works if you turn off your phone and then turn it on again.