Thursday, August 10, 2006

Smoot gets a job

Smoot finally got a job, which is nice. It's also funny that Scott Adams made fun of him today in his comic.

Also, finding random stuff on the web is fun.
funnyhub.com
bofunk.com
Hey, if anyone sends you an email saying that Mars will be real close this month, and you should plan to watch it, they are stupidly fowarding on a 3 year old email. http://www.snopes.com/science/mars.asp
Don't you hate it when the hole on your boxers is too long, and your junk hangs out? Scott Adams does dilbert blog- undergarments

2 comments:

n8 b said...

I totally know what you mean on the junk hanging outta the boxers. I spent half the night of Teabag's wedding trying to discretely adjust myself. Good times.

Gus said...

I had to teach sarcasm to Nate. Apparently I will have to teach it to Todd too.

jergoff.