Wednesday, September 27, 2006

reader contributions

Ryan, long time friend and reader of NOSE, has these little tidbits to contribute:
Something for the blog...
First,
TV geek Dustin Diamond can now take his place with Colin Farrell, Tommy Lee and Kid Rock as the star of his very own sex tape. Everyone who remembers Diamond as a lovable putz is in for a shock once they see a 40-minute video in which he engages in a kinky three-way with two women. We can't get too graphic here, but word is that the action includes some bodily functions and an act known as a "Dirty Sanchez."
The best part about the whole story above... its called, "Saved by the Smell."

Second, a real time strategy Halo game has been anounced for the 360. http://www.halowars.com/
Q: What is “Halo Wars”?
A: “Halo Wars” is the next big real-time strategy game from Ensemble Studios, creators of Age of Empires. Designed exclusively for the Xbox 360, “Halo Wars” allows you to take charge of the human UNSC armies and see the Halo universe from a totally new perspective.


Dicko

(As Ryan knows, I was addicted to these in college, and still occasionally geek out with them. I am a little excited to buy this game and put it on the shelf next to my other games I don't have time to play. For sure.)

6 comments:

n8 b said...

Dicko's gayer than a bag of dicks.

Gus said...

You know how I know nate is gay? He macromeid himself a pair of jean shorts.

n8 b said...

You know how I know Gus is gay?
He uses the word "macromeid"


fag

Gus said...

good comeback. that's right up there with, "I know you are, but what am I?"

you suck sometimes. a lot. and you use teeth.

n8 b said...

Nice comeback, "macromeid"

Gina Grace said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading the bit about Dustin Diamond.