Friday, September 29, 2006

Kidney Infections Suck, Ultimate, Applebee's, Jackass 2, P-town, Frisbee Golf

So I had my first beers in over two weeks last night. And they were delicious.
I am fully recovered from my kidney infection. Let me tell you that it was no fun. Easily one of the most painful things I have ever been through.
So after work I went and met Gus for a little Ultimate Frisbee. Also joining us was the Booths (Garrett & Irina) and Dez. As usual I pretty much dominated at Ultimate. There was a lot more people there than usual so we had to sub in and out. The first set of plays I caught a long pass for a touchdown and in my opinion I resembled a young Steve Largent. The second and third set of plays I tossed a couple of TDs. The other team never recovered, mostly from my stellar play but also because Seth Krause was on their team. He may be tall but I shut him down with my awesome defensive skills.
After Ultimate we decided some drinks and some grub was in order. Since we wanted to eat good in the neighborhood, we headed to Applebee’s. I ordered some mozzarella sticks and a bottle of Guinness. That beer was so good that I ordered two more. We had quite the group of people at Applebee’s and we were overflowing out of the large corner booth in the bar. Our group consisted of Dez & Erica, Garrett & Irina, Gus & Mrs. G-Dizzle (fo shizzle), my roomie Bish, Collin Booth, Jimmer, Jeffery D, Willie and BoPhal. About halfway through our meal a couple of girls came running into the bar screaming about a car that just hit ‘n ran a new Chevy Colorado out in the parking lot. Turns out it was Jimmer’s truck so we headed out to the parking lot to check the damage. I guess the car was parked in front of his truck and they must’ve put it into Drive instead of Reverse. We checked out the damage and were surprised to find nothing. Maybe just a small scratch on the license plate but that was it. I am convinced that Chevy trucks are the tougher than shit after seeing that.
After heading back inside I noticed it was quickly approaching 11. Since I have to get up at five in the morning for my wonderful job I decided to get my bill and head out. I was feeling pretty great until I got my bill and saw that my bottles of Guinness were over five bucks each. Ouch. Vegas prices and I don’t even get to gamble. So I have decided that next time I am gonna stick with the draft brewskis. But all in all it was a great night.
Tonight the same group is going to enjoy Jackass 2. Willie’s already seen it and said it was three times funnier than the original. I laughed so hard at the original that I pooped my pants a little bit. Seriously. We’re talking bowel movement here. It was sick. So who knows what’s in store for tonight but I’m guessing I will have a great story to tell.
On Saturday I am most likely gonna head down to Portland and visit E, double D, I, E and cause some serious trouble. We are gonna explore Portland during the day and most likely pick up a set of Frisbee Golf discs. After that we are going to get Tucker Max drunk. So that should be fun. If any of the readers out there are gonna be in P-town and want to meet up with us call Ed’s phone. His number is (503) LIL-COCK. Or (503) 545-2625. Hit us up and I’ll let you buy me some beers while I make off-color jokes and make you feel really uncomfortable.
Sunday we are going to head over to the site of the former Trojan Nuclear Power Plant and check out their newly installed Frisbee Golf Course. It’s supposed to be a nice day so we’ll probably have to bring a couple of cold beers with us. It should be a blast.

No comments: