Tuesday, October 03, 2006

F-U, UPS

So I was at work today waiting on an Air Separator to come in on our UPS shipment. I had checked the tracking webpage a couple of times and it was on time, scheduled for delivery on October 3rd.
When our UPS driver Ron showed up I went out and helped the receiving guy in the warehouse unload it. Guess what? My package was nowhere to be found.
So I called the national UPS hotline and the lady couldn't help me at all. So I got the number for the Kelso branch and called their. The lady I talked to there could not help me either. She suggested I call Portland, where the package was last scanned, and see if they could locate it. The lady in Portland was a bitch. She was either too stupid or too lazy to help me. So I tried the Kelso branch again and talked to the same lady and she advised me to call the national number again and have them put a search out on it. So I called the national number again and asked about this now missing package. And she argued with me. I could not fucking believe it. So I informed her that I was very disappointed with their service and wouldn't be using them ever again. I also said that I would talk to the other salesman in my company and let them know not to use UPS.
My customer was waiting on this one piece to finish a job he has in Portland. And he's going on vacation tomorrow that he can't reschedule. So basically I fucked him by not getting his part to him. But in reality, UPS fucked me. And I will never use them again.
I should have seen the warnings.....

2 comments:

n8 b said...

UPDATE
I located the air separator in Vancouver. My salesman went to pick it up and take it to the customer. Crisis adverted but I still hate UPS.

Gus said...

Awesome. notice that is with a capital A.

I love regular mail so much more than UPS.
U
People
Suck