Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ESPN 2

ESPN 2 is great when you aren't reading Skip (fucking hit me with a 3 iron) Bayless.
Check this out about the Superbowl and recent college basketball conspiracy theories.
The best line has to be:
Worst new slogan: "Brown and Bubbly" -- this, I must admit, does not evoke an image that makes me thirsty.

I also came up with some VERY good ideas, but don't have the time to follow through with them. Basically they involve making fun of the refs.
  1. The first idea making my own "Pontiac Game Changing Performances" but you would substitute clips of the refs making or missing calls on Sunday. And then you would vote for the most outragous fuck-up.
  2. The second idea would be a funny pictures of the ref making the Pass Interferance call, and the first time he tugs his flag and misses, he accidentally starts to pull out his Terrible Towel, and then tucks it back in and throws the flag.
Fucking classic, but I don't have the time or technology to pull it off, so if anyone wants to borrow the ideas and make them a reality, just give me a little side credit along the way.

These are the kind of ideas you have when you had too many HOT, HOT sausages at your superbowl party and are keeping the toilet company first thing in the morning. (ouch, I thought they were hot on the way in...) Also, the next blog button strikes again with jokesandfunnystories.

No comments: