Friday, February 10, 2006

xbox360 news

The veteran difficulty on Call of Duty 2 is fucking hard. Very fucking hard. Harder than Halo 2 on Legendary. But, it is the best game I have played in a long time, which is why I continue to beat my head against the wall on a level I can not pass. Wish me luck as I may waste a few more hours tonight or tomorrow trying to clear one last house full of Nazis.
Fuck I hate Nazis.

And coming soon: Info about a raffle I will be putting on to fundraise for the Cowlitz Volleyball Club that my wife and I coach for. Why would I mention that here you ask? Because I just found out I will have an Xbox360 to include in the raffle prizes. That's right, I will be selling the opportunity to win great prizes, including an xbox360, for $1 each. Interested yet? Want to help a non-profit club that allows young volleyball players hone their skills in the off-season with the hopes of one day earning college scholarships, with the added bonus of winning a 360, or Mariner tickets, or Blazer tickets, or other great prizes??? You bet you do.

And one last-minute edit: While searching for a picture of the "geek" shirts I have to give away in the raffle, I found Cafepress.com and their huge selection of geek-themed shirts. Definitely worth a look. My favorite has got to be "I wear black because I am a ninja." The description if you click on the shirt says "Are you a ninja? Wear this shirt and let the whole world fear your ninja-ness. "

1 comment:

Gus said...

I fucking hate Nazis. They keep popping out from behind door frames, at the top of stairs, "behind that low wall over there," which is a phrase I expect to hear now walking down the street before I get mowed down by Ak44 gunfire, in windows, from rooftops, and from behind crates. Fuck!

I passed that one house finally Friday night, then through another hard mission, and now I am in another house-to-house mission A-F, and after FINALLY passing E, I am stuck again on the F house.

I have figured out that you pretty much have to rush these houses or guys just keep coming in the back doors and then out the front at you forever, but if you rush the houses you get capped. So i have died more times in 3-4 weeks on this game then 2 months worth of playing halo multiplayer...

Fuck, what a great game.