Thursday, March 23, 2006

BRAD KANN

We can't stay too serious around this place for long (see prior post below) so I felt it necessary to make fun of our friend Brad. He has earned many names over the past 10 years (college and after-years) including Junior Bitch, B.G.B. (big-gay-brad), and numerous others that escape me because this new round of making fun of Brad was so funny, I forgot the others.

For those of you watching basketball last Friday, I am sure you caught a glimpse of the Bradley-Kansas game. Well, what was so funny about this to us, is that on the TV screen it read like this:

BRAD
KANN

How is that funny you ask? Because we called Brad and the other guys he was watching the game with and started in with "Brad Kann suck some dick," "Brad Kann take it from behind," "Brad Kann get me a beer," etc, etc. Very funny when you are wasted off Green Beer and Guinness. Especially if you know Brad and how everyone always picks him to be the subject of their dumb drunk jokes. He is a good sport.


You have to give it to him. He takes it pretty well everytime.
(see jokes like that are what make me smile!)

Also, while searching for a picture of Brad, I found these great drinking pics I forgot about, as well as a link to a bunch of picture pages that I made on my website, including one of my favorites, this one of my and Abby.

Good luck with your picks tonight, and Go Zags!

And it looks like Tricia and the Sonics are still alive. Look for a new vote link soon.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Hey enough with the Brad bashing. I think he is a great guy. I remember one trip to the Fiji house. Drinking out with Erik and Abby, BoPhal and other hoodlums. Anyways I remember heading back to Erik's room with a slight touch of the Asian fever and BRAD KANN get the fuck out the room to help a brother out. I'm not sure if I ever said thanks, but Brad if you're reading this, thank you. That night was made memorable by your unselfish act.