Thursday, March 23, 2006

Good Deeds done not so Dirt Cheap

I may have mentioned this before, but my grandfather passed away in December. So recently at an auction that my Church/old elementary school holds every year, my wife and I decided to purchase the name of the gym for a year and name it after my Grandpa Gunnar in his memory. So with the help of my cousin Gunnar and his wife, we forked over the necessary dough to win the auction, and here you see the end result. Pretty Cool.

In the picture is me, my grandma, Jamie (Gunnar's wife), and her boys Bryson and Kjell (bryson's first name is Gunnar). My grandma liked it as I hoped she would and said that she is sure he would have really liked it too. As an added bonus, Bryson goes to St. Rose now too, so Gunnar and Jamie get to see it all the time. Plus my Dad goes to church a lot, and he will be able to see it, and that is important to me too. Hope this only sounds like bragging a little, but I really wanted to mention it.

GO ZAGS!

1 comment:

n8 b said...

pretty cool stuff g.