Friday, March 24, 2006

Gonzaga Chokes

I can't believe Gonzaga choked that bad. I am embarrased to have visited Spokane before, after seeing Morrison crying before they had even lost. And then to see him SOBBING at midcourt after they did in fact choke on a huge lead with only 3 mintues left...You don't give up just becuase you have lost the momentum, common guys. That team has been living too close to Cougar-Land in Pullman. That was some serious Ray Finkle type shit.

And I hope you all had Duke to win it, because my only chance of winning the blog-pool is if you guys lose your champion pick too. I am on fire, except for that stupid North Carolina.

And in my other Pools, I have Texas, who finished off Virginia in dramatic fashion. Very cool finish with swished long-distance, off-balance 3 pointers at both ends of the court with little time left.

and the name Bullcock is very funny (see below).

No comments: