Thursday, August 31, 2006

busy weekends

So days during the week are still busier than imaginable. So lets talk about something more fun. Like having too many choices for a couple fun weekends coming up.

Labor Day Weekend. Should I:
  1. Take discounted tickets to Dave in the Gorge, even though no one wants to go with me, except my sister who can't go because she has to work?
  2. Go to Seattle Friday night, try to sell Stacy's Dave Mathews tickets for her, drink and help my sister move, go to Bumbershoot on Saturday, golf with Seth on Sunday, and go home and BBQ with Abby Sunday and Monday?
  3. Watch the Coug game on ESPN2 in Longview or Vancouver with Ronny and Abby and stay home and drink the rest of the weekend?
  4. Go camping with Nate all weekend?
  5. Go to Seattle Friday and Saturday, and then Lake Chelan with Willie and Bo Sunday and Monday?
  6. Go to Paulsbo with Shaun, and watch the Coug game at Dicko's or a bar in Seattle?
  7. Stay home and finish the office move and fixing the bathroom from the handyman's crappy job he did on the trim in there?

Next weekend. Should I?

  1. Go to Portland for Widmer Bros. Oktoberfest?
  2. Go to Seattle again for fun and frivolity and race home for tournament on Sunday?
  3. Watch the Coug Game vs. Idaho at home and actually make it to tourney?

The Next Weekend: Already decided. Go to Erin & Jess's wedding Friday, go to the Cougs game in Seattle Saturday, be hungover both days.

Really there is no downside. Having too many options is way better than having no options, and all of these options involve drinking, which is good. I just hate that feeling of knowing that if I don't have tons of fun, I'll feel like I am passing up tons of fun somewhere else. I'm not indecisive, it's just that my magic 8-ball said "Answer unclear, ask again later."

1 comment:

Gus said...

thats sounds horrible.

that is definitely not one of my top 5 choices.