Friday, September 01, 2006

frisbee

Playing ultimate frisbee kicks your ass when you start getting older. I think I pulled a hamstring, bruised my foot almost rolling my ankle, and bruised my elbow. And it's a no-contact sport. WTF?

Here is Gunnar and Nate warming up. There are no more pictures because I didn't have the lung power to spare to run over in between scores to grab the camera and take any more pictures. And I am pretty sure Nate felt like he was hit by a truck last week, so these pretend sports are really taking it out of us.

As for this weekend, it sounds like the plans are try to sell Stacy's tickets Friday, go to Seattle Friday or Saturday and watch the cougs and do some bumbershoot, and come back Sunday for some relaxing BBQ and working on the house. Thanks for none-of your help everyone.

Next weekend, Coug game on TV in Longview. Be there or be square.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

I knew you wouldn't go camping you Nancy.

Great pic of me about to drop Gunnar's perfect toss. Man can that guy throw a disc.

n8 b said...

Actually dodgeball league gets going again here real soon. I'm just not sure if we are going to get our 4th place (outta 4 teams) team back together again for another run at the league doormat.

I'm pretty sure I would dominate at kickball though just like I do at wiffleball and ultimate. Real sports I can't play, but these "alternative/fringe sports" I straigt up flucking domin8.