Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Music

I love Music. Maybe not as much as Nate and Mulgrew, but I do love it all the same. I just don't take the time to download, or spend the money to get an ipod or new cds. So I turn to Yahoo Music on Launchcast. Today I am listening to the Adult Alternative station, and if you haven't, you should. It has already played 2 or 3 of the sweet ass songs that Nate put on his very popular N8's Alternative (mix cd) that he has provided to me and a few others.

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
Hate Me by Blue October
Holy shit, as I am typing this, another of N8's songs came on. My favorite one on the CD by Buckcherry. "Hey, you're a Crazy Bitch, but you fuck so good i'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doin you all night, scratches all down my back, you keep me right on." "You're crazy but I like the way you fuck me." Great lyrics.

Also, although I hate McDonalds, I just had some Mickey D's fries today for the first time in at least a year, and they are still just as addictive and wonderful as ever. Man, I love fries.

edit: Another great couple songs. Alive by P.O.D. and Lips of an Angel by Hinder I think I will be listening to this station again tomorrow.

No comments: