Friday, December 16, 2005

Bring on the Colts!


It's about time the Seattle Seahawks start to get some national media attention. I mean we are talking about the best team in the NFC. I tried as hard as I could this year to not get too excited and jinx them (see 1984) but damn this team looks good. I know, I know that this team has looked good in the past only to go on and disappoint later on, queue Matt Hasselbeck "We're gonna take the ball and we're gonna score".
But this team is different. These guys are actually playing as a team and not making mistakes. They are scoring when they should and Shaun Alexander is straight out DOMINATING. And all this without their two leading wide recievers for most of the season. I'm predicting the Super Bowl this year, anything else and I will be disappointed.
GO HAWKS!

2 comments:

Gus said...

I want to go to a playoff game. And I won't be disappointed if they don't make the superbowl. But that would be f'in sweet.

n8 b said...

f off g....
super bowl or bust!


what the hell is a oosehk?
damn word verification....