Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sorry boys, the Bakery is closed


This just in off of ABC News webpage year in review:
How about the Idaho high school boy who fed a batch of semen-frosted brownies to a fellow student and his friends? It seems the teenager was more than a bit ticked when his classmate put peanut butter in his cheese sandwich days before. As a police report said, the prankster, who has since agreed to admit to three counts of disturbing the peace, "hated peanut butter and it made him more mad than he could explain."
Seriously, how much would you have to hate peanut butter to give somebody a jizz frosted brownie? I am suprised this guy is still alive. If somebody would've fed me some "special" brownies (and not in the good way) I would fucking kill them. Twice.

2 comments:

Gus said...

In college, I ate a donut that someone had injected mayonaise into, and I absolutely hate mayo. To the point that I washed my mouth out with the BOILING HOT INDUSTRIAL KITCHEN WATER SPRAYER. And I almost puked. And no where in my mind could I even conceived of cuming on someones baked goods.

That kid should get the crap beat out of him. And then they should throw peanut butter at him.

Gus said...

i forgot that was you. I am going to make you some brownies right now...