Monday, December 12, 2005

great cartoon

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html (parental advisory, he says fuck and shit)
If you are tired of people in general bitching in the public eye for reason or another, then you will appreciate this cartoon of a neurotic squirel bitching about people that try to ruin Christmas becuase it has "religious overtones." My favorite line is "Tis the season to stop being a whiney bitch and shut the fuck up!"(about the neo-yuppie scumbags)
and
"That's why I like Santa. He's a fat bastard, he's happy, he works one day a year, and he gets to eat all the cookies he wants. He rewards the good, and punishes the bad, kinda like a vigilante."

on a side note, my local EB Games says they are supposed to have their second shipment of Xbox 360s in, which means I am supposed to get the one I pre-ordered today. I hope they don't let me down again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey g....
you better get your 360 cuz i wanna play the mutha...

steph...
is true crimes ny better than the true crimes l.a.?....the l.a. one sucked donkey dick....kind of like erik...

Gus said...

Nate, you have no proof of that.