Tuesday, December 13, 2005

dick jokes

4 days til Howard Stern is off the air. That sucks, because I listen to him for a few minutes every morning, and almost every morning the show is funny. Today, a particularly funny line when talking with one of the Senators who supports him against the FCC.
"Howard, you can be a defender of those who can't defend themselves when you move."
"Well, I don't know about that. I'll probably just do a lot of dick jokes."
Classic. I love it.

and in case you are wondering, the EB games informed Bophal (also has a 360 on preorder) that they MIGHT get them on the 18th. Oh yeah? Well I MIGHT take a big shit in your store. Right after I return the accessories I bought over a month ago because the lying bitch told me that I wouldn't get one one opening night, but probably tuesday. And I bought two games off Ebay, and I would have to return those without receipts dammit. I may just have to stick with what I've got and tell microsoft to go fuck themselves. Maybe start using Navigator instead of Internet Explorer and Linux instead of Windows. Fuckin bill gates.

and i probably should include a dick joke.
My dick is so big that it has its own dick. and its dick is bigger than your dick.
My dick is so big, its behind you.

(stole these from Drew Carey's book, check it out cause it's damn funny.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my dick is so big it has a knee
my dick is so big in the middle of summer there still snow on the tip
my dick is so big i fuck elevator shafts
my dick is so big that the head has only seen the balls in pictures