Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Beer Of Summer


It's official. I am officially declaring New Belgium's Skinny Dip the Beer of Summer.
I was introduced to this beer about two weeks ago and it was love at first drink. It is the perfect beer for the beach, picnics, hanging out at the lake or river, BBQs, the 4th of July (it's American), concerts, midget tossing, karaoke, golf, kayaking, wiffleball, bowling, hang-gliding, walking the dog and for just hanging out with friends.
As we speak, I have a tasty six-pack chilling in my fridge that I am going enjoy right after work.
If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Gus said...

I would have never thought anything microbrewish (new word I just made up) would hack it for wiffleball. But after I stole one from Nate's 6-pack yesterday (after hitting a HR off him) I agree and vote "Skinny Dip" as the new beer of summer.

Good Call.

(also, I love the Ferris reference. Any time you can slip a movie line into your posts, I highly recommend it.)