Friday, June 23, 2006

The Three

One night a couple of months ago me and my now ex were having a chat about cheating. And although it's never right, I told her that she would have to give me a free pass when it came to three ladies. She agreed and said it was only right if she had a free pass also. The Three was born.
The Three is three people out there, that if you had a chance to hook up with, you could and your significant other had to let it slide. One rule was that they had to be famous people that were pretty much unattainable. You couldn't say somebody that you actually knew.
I braced myself for the worst when I asked the ex who her three were. I was actually pretty relieved when she said Jake Gyllenhaal (gay), Derek Jeter (flaming gay), and Carrot Top (huh?).
This brings us to my Three. And although this list has changed a couple of times, I feel pretty good about it. Lindsey Lohan was up there, but she's kind of let herself go lately. I just watched the Girl Next Door again, so welcome to my Three Elisha.
Jessica. The Shit.
Elisha Cuthbert.
Maria Sharapova.




So who's in your Three?

6 comments:

The Portly Gentleman in Aisle 5 said...

Molly Parker
Kim Catrall
Sharon Stone

And coming in a close forth...
Amy Sedaris

Now I need a long, long shower.

Emily:) said...

1. Derek Jeter (NOT flaming gay as Nate claims! Gorgeous, rich, and talented)
2.James Spader (kinda geeky but seriously kinky)
3. Christian Bale

And coming in a close 4th...

4) Patrick Dempsey

n8 b said...

Jeter is so flaming! I can't see how you can't see that Em....I

Anonymous said...

Jake Gellenhaal
Justine Timberland
Heath Ledger

Emily:) said...

N8, if this to you is flaming... http://espycollection.shazamm.net/images/photo_derek_jeter.jpg

...then flame on Derek. Not to mention his solid career stats;)

n8 b said...

BUT HE'S A YANKEE
THEY'RE ALL GAY!