Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Intellectual Conversation (by email)

-I love ripping on Todd. It makes my day.
Erik
-HA HA HA you are so funny I forgot to kick you in the jimmy's!
Todd
-jimmys? I thought jimmy was slang for penis, not balls? anyways, I am funnier than you.
Erik
-A jimmy is the shlong.....when your putting on a jimmy hat it doesn't cover your balls
Thank you,Nate
-It is corporate email ..lingo for your baby makers. I have a wide foot I will get both of them.
Todd
-I agree with Nate. Jimmy is shlong. Jimmy hat is well known. whoever told you jimmys was balls is stupid. and you should have corrected them.
Erik
-That is it. I am good at boxing and when I get down there you are both getting punched in the twins …just don’t run because I am fat and don’t like to run
Todd
-When was the last time you saw your jimmy? I think that may be why your so angry.....
Nate

1 comment:

Gus said...

I had to read that 6 times to understand what you were saying. Have you tried puncuation in your sentences?

The word "Your" means belonging to, as in "That is YOUR toy." I think you were reaching for "You're," which is a contraction meaning "You Are," as in YOU'RE a HOMO!

HUKED AHN FONIKS WURKD FUR SMOOT!

I love being not only funnier than you, but smarter and better looking as well.