Monday, June 19, 2006

Why I love being a guy

Because, as a guy you don't get wedding, wedding shower, baby shower, and bacheloretter party invites. You get one invite. Invite to the bachelor party, and if you have a girlfriend or wife, you will probably get a wedding invite too, although I would be okay with an email and reminder of the date while drinking at the bachelor party. Only guys can send out an email to attend camping/drinking/white trash olympics, as well as come up with the plans for said events 0n a bar napkin. It sucks I can't go, but the idea is so great, I felt it had to be published. Any sport that involves drinking and competing is okay by me. First dodgeball, then kickball, now wiffleball, and the cou de' gra (or however the fuck you spell that) WHITE TRASH OLYMPICS.

(p.s. Yours truly is up for player of the year in the Cowlitz County Wiffleball League. Please take this opportunity to go to the above league to check out my team, and then go to the homepage and cast your vote. I bribe with cheap beer, and lots of it.)

3 comments:

n8 b said...

Hey Great Post! Way to talk about something but not really give anybody any info other than how great the idea is and a scan of a napkin with scribbles on it. Not that you can actually see what the scribbles say. Fucking Cock Tease.

And if you win player of the year for CCWA, I'm calling a rigged election. Especially after the ass-whooping the Bruce Lee Wannabes will suffer at the hands of the mighty Suckerpunch Pirates.

Gus said...

rigged election? Is it just me or does TJ already have double digit votes in just a few days?

And I am sorry you can't enlarge the picture. Free sites sometimes suck nuts.

There appear to be at least 3 rounds, with events including Horseshoes, Golf, Beer Die, Cornhole, Drinking Games (like beer bonging, keg stands, shotguns, Zuke, etc.) with possibly some darts and croquet tiebreakers. There also pre-decided team names like cunilingis, hot carl, nut butter breakfast, etc.

Sounds like a good day, and a baaadd next morning...

n8 b said...

I don't think that's rigged though. I've voted on their like twice. Did you see the number of hits the site is out. I think we are getting people loggin on to our site from the wiffleball rankings page.

When, Where, Who, and How are the only other questions I have on the white trash olympics.