Thursday, June 15, 2006

Good Joke

I know that I've already posted about fifteen times today, but seeing how it is slow at work today I figured one more wouldn't hurt. I just got this joke from Tara, who is the piss in my pants, here goes.

Two Trees

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods.
A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"
The birch says he cannot tell.
Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.
The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert.. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"
The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree.
He replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch."
"It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in."

1 comment:

Gus said...

so was the beech cheating? or is the birch part ash?