Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Inventory Sucks Balls

So I get to spend this weekend doing inventory. And by weekend I mean working on Friday til probably midnight, then getting back here on Saturday at about 7 in the morning and working all day and most of the night.
What really sucks about the whole deal is we have it again next weekend. And that weekend just so happens to be Garrett "Teabag" Booth's bachelor party. So I get to miss out on some camping, some drinking, whitewater rafting, more drinking, BBQ'ing, drinking, partying in Portland, followed by drinking, and then some nudie bars accompanied by drinking. So while all of my buddies are getting wasted and having the time of Teabag's life, I will be counting copper pipe and shitters. Awesome.
I'm hoping that since this is our third year of doing inventory for our new company, that the people I work with might be able to bust their asses and hopefully we could get out of here on Saturday night at a reasonable time. Then at least I could run down to Portland and get in on some drinking, partying in Portland, followed by drinking, and then some nudie bars accompanied by drinking.
As for the double-secret mission I had last weekend, it was a little surprise party for "Teabag" and his future bride. And it was successful, as he had no idea. He was just hanging out at his grandparents and then all of his buddies start showing up. Nothing beats hanging out with some good friends, eating great food and drinking some ice-cold beer on a nice sunshiny day.

3 comments:

Gus said...

Awesome that you forgot to tell me the secret until Saturday came and I already had committed to family BBQ. Thanks a lot super-friend.

n8 b said...

That's how secret it was.

Everybody knows you've got a big mouth.

Why do you think you were so popular in college? I've heard the stories (right Smoot?)

And thanks for the censorship crybaby...

Gina Grace said...

Isn't he that guy who had a thing for Lindsey? I'll have to break it to her that he's no longer on the prowl.