Friday, June 16, 2006

Wiffleball


So we are down to two more weeks in the Cowlitz County Wiffleball Association regular season before we have our championship series. There are lots of good games this weekend, as it is interleague play. My team, the 9-3 Pirates, will be taking on the National League leaders, 9-3 Jackmove. This has a chance of being one of the greatest games of the year. It should be fun.
As I was surfing the web the other day I found WiffleballRankings, and I thought it would be interesting to submit our league. Well we were reviewed yesterday and it was determined that we have the number 2 league in the West Region. I think we have a legitimate shot at number one. I checked out the Fresno Wiffleball League's page yesterday and wasn't too impressed.
Next week on Wednesday is my team's last two games of the season. We just so happen to be playing Erik's Bruce Lee Wannabes. The last time we played, Erik couldn't make it and we ended up destroying them. Gus is quite the baller so it should be a great couple of games. Unless we just give him the Barry Bonds treatment and walk him. That would probably be the best.

1 comment:

Gus said...

If you intentially walk me after all our complaining about Phil and other fuckers not swinging....

I will seriously fight you with wiffleball bats like darth vader and luke skywalker. Or like those swordfighting geeks at the lake.