Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm sorry, but it's an addiction

For those of you who have stayed up all night trying to beat Final Fantasy, or those of you who only answer to your warcraft screen name, or those of you who have ever said "just one more level, then I'm going to sleep," there is hope.
Detox Clinic Set for Video Game Addicts

Also, I couldn't get blogger to work at all yesterday, so you get the short above post to make room for this gem.

Joke of the Day

Brought to you by my dad, who is the inventor of the line “I had a girlfriend like that…”

A guy sits down to dinner after a hard day at work, and sees candles, flowers, roast turkey (his favorite), and a nice bottle of wine. He immediately looks at his wife and says, “Honey, I can’t believe it, but I totally forgot our 25th anniversary. I have no excuse. I’m so sorry.”
She turns to him and says, “I understand. I won’t even get mad if you make it up to me.”
“Anything, whatever you want,” he says.
“When I wake up in the morning, I want something in the driveway that goes from 0-200 in under 3 seconds.”He thinks it over for a second, and then tells her no problem. They sit down to their meal and have a nice relaxing night together.
The wife wakes up in the morning, and seeing her husband is already out of bed, rushes down to the front door. Whipping open the front door, she looks out to see nothing in the driveway. Surprised, she walks outside, and then notices a small package sitting in the middle of the driveway. She bends down and tears off the paper and inside is a scale.

No comments: