Friday, June 09, 2006

Somebody's Got A Case Of The Fridays (now with more links!)

I am so happy it's finally weekend time. Tonight I think I may go play a little Texas Hold 'Em over at my buddy Jim's house. Hopefully I turn my gambling luck around from my trip to Vegas. Then I plan on sleeping in tomorrow. I'll probably roll out of bed around the crack of noon.
I also have some top secret stuff going on this weekend. I will reveal what it is on Monday, but for now mum's the word. A certain somebody may read this blog and then whatever chance of secrecy there was would be gone. Hopefully it will go off without a hitch.
I'll probably download some more tunes over the weekend also. I've been adding music to my iTunes collection at an alarming rate. The newest song to crack my top 25 list is a band called Panic! at the Disco and the song is called "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". Very catchy song. I've also been enjoying Gnarls Barkley's St. Elsewhere album and another group Block Party that a good friend introduced me to.
Saturday night my plan is to rock out with my cock out. Jackmove (the band, not the wiffle ball team) is gonna be playing a show with Zeke at a local bar, Porky's. If you're in the area and like some good, fast, loud hard rock you should go check it out. And you could by me a beer. That would be super.
On Sunday we have a full slate of wiffle-ball games in the CCWA. My team is taking on our closet competition in our league, the Lexington Brewers. And it will be our first game without TJ being here. It should be a great game. In our last contest with the Brew Crew, we swept both games. Timmy Kramer did hit a monstrous homerun off of me to start the game but my team came back in the fourth inning with back-to-back-to-back jacks by myself, then Tony, and finally TJ. That pretty much won the game for us. After our game, Gus and his team play the infamous Fuck Sticks. It should hopefully be a good weekend for wiffle ball.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Gus said...

It sucks that my team is such flakes that we are not ahead of the Brewers. We have had to play them 2 times with only 2 guys, and that just killed us, as well as dropping another nail biter with only 2 guys to another team. We should be fighting for 2nd instead of stuck in 3rd...

n8 b said...

I agree with you Gus. Your team is good when they show up. And if when they show up, BoPhal and Lowell aren't with them.