Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mass Hysteria


Movie Line?
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.

Adventures of Willie vol 1.5:
Well, Willie hasn’t called since that great conversation yesterday, so you get an update on the life of me. We have decided to hold a yard sale to unload about 30% of the crap we own and NEVER USE. I spent about 16 hours straight yesterday working for the Man and then working at home til 12:30 in the morning. While the hours were long and hard (he he), I did get inspired and start a few home improvement projects while sorting garage sale stuff. So while rearranging the front bedroom and living room, because I can’t focus when doing tasks, I am also now removing all the space heaters since we got central air 4 years ago, and removing the wood paneling and looking to install cable in the front bedroom to bring it out of the 60s to match the rest of the house. More on this later. Let's see if I can keep up the intensity or if I end up drunk in the hot-tub instead...

Bitch of the Week:
I fertilized my lawn with some stuff that was supposed to also kill weeds last week. So of course my lawn was HUGE, the weeds were bigger and healthier, and the dead spots grew some new weeds but no grass. My back yard even grew some new weeds with flowers that didn’t even exist in my yard before the fertilizer. I had to empty the bag about 20 times, but I got a good workout, so I got that going for me.

edit: 2nd Bitch of the Week:
I had to type this twice, the pic of the dogs and cats together wouldn't post, and yesterday the pic of Willie wouldn't post. Luckily the 3rd time it wouldn’t post I typed it in Word first so I didn’t lose it. Now trying for the 5th time it appears to be working, and the pic works. Blogger.com technology is wonderful... which brings up another point.

Interesting thought of the day:
Is it wrong to be pissed off when free stuff doesn’t work out correctly? For instance, free websites like hotmail or blogger, or gifts of faulty Subway cards (fuck you subway), or any gift for that matter when it isn’t what you want or is more trouble than its worth? What if you get a beer making kit, but upon reading the directions find out that it is a lot of work? Is it wrong to be upset?

No comments: