Thursday, July 27, 2006

Drink Til You Shit (West Coast)

So this weekend the guys here at NOSE are going to drink until we shit.
Brewfest is in Portland so Smooty and others will be joining Gus and I for a weekend of drunken debauchery.
Friday night we are planning a little warm-up in the way of a Kelso/Longview Bar Crawl. I think we are starting at a bowling alley / lounge right off of I-5 and working our way towards Gus' house throughout the night. I think we had a list of 13-15 bars that we are trying to hit. I am predicting that I will be belligerent by bar 8. And then I will be in black-out mode by bar 11.
Saturday is going to be the real fun as we head south. We are gonna stop in the Couv and enjoy some indoor Go-Kart racing at a little place called HotTrax. The same place where Erik Williamson suffered second degree burns on his arm for resting it on the exhaust. And this was after the track attendant warned us all to "not touch the exhaust or it will burn you". Classic Williamson.
Then as Erik has repeatedly posted, we will make our way down to the Rose City's waterfront and drink until somebody shits. (My money is on Lowell Roemer)

Should be fun!

1 comment:

Gus said...

fucking not working the first time I posted this sonofabitch blogger...edit, now not working the second time FUCCCKKKKKK!

Anyways, as I was trying to say,

When you make plans when you are drunk, sometimes you forget them. I already have a ride to brewfest, and so the new plan is Dicko and Smoot meet us in Portland for an hour or two of warmup drinking at Brewfest. Then pubcrawl back to Longview, hitting Portland, Vancouver (the Conzuela at El Presidente is a drink served in a pitcher...), Woodland, Kalama, Kelso, and then Longview. Ohh baby, get prepared to possibly Shit two nights in a row.