Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Trading In My Car

Smooty sent this to me and G in my e-mail.

He had hoped to use it to lure in his favorite boy band member Lance Bass now that he is finally OUT, but he will have to settle for luring me and Nate and Dicko this weekend after brewfest. I also would like to point out the amazing similarity between Lance and our beloved Folkestad. You know, the really tall volleyball player from our house who turned down sex with hot chicks in college? Yeahhhh, he's not gay.

5 comments:

Gus said...

Dude, that guy doesn't have candy. I'll never go up to that van ever again...

unless he puts FREE BEER on the side and tricks me again.

Emily:) said...

LMAO!!! That could be among the funniest things ever! Where does Smoot find this shit?

n8 b said...

in his driveway

Gus said...

ha ha. right next to the blitz van that Garrett "forgot" to return.

Emily:) said...

Smoot, that was the weirdest website ever. How do you find this shit?