Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jon gets some?


Wait, wait, wait...Is Jon finally gonna get the girl? I know some around here think garfield is old and not funny anymore, but I still like the fact that garfield eats and sleeps and abuses the dog and gives his owner shit. Get Fuzzy is funnier and newer, but I still like garfield and wouldn't mind seeing Jon finally tap that vet's ass.

Interesting things that happened yesterday
  • I saw obi-wan-kenobi on Washington Way with a car wash sign trying to help some young girls drum up business for there fundraiser car wash. (including lightsaber, I really wish I was kidding about this one)
  • I tried to call Smoot about it later after a few beers, and he didn't answer.
  • I heard that not one, but THREE bars are for sale in town, all of them pretty good bars, and all of them asking rediculous prices. (Hey Smoot, wanna come to Longview and open a Coug bar?)
  • I set a new record I think on the Pac Man sit down arcade game at the Moose Lodge. 136,960 is probably my best ever, and beat the other high score on the machine by about 80,000. I had people watching me play like I was the fucking pinball wizard.
  • I told the I got screwed over golf story for like the 15th time. Man I can't let shit go.
  • I called Nate to get a beer, but his vagina hurt and he didn't want to go.
  • I had muchos gracias for lunch, muchos gracias later for a snack, taco tuesday for 1st dinner, 2 beers at the star, 3 beers at the moose, wings and fries for second dinner and 2 giant beers at porky's. I feel sorry for whoever uses the restroom after me in about 30 minutes...

6 comments:

n8 b said...

Yeah I didn't come out and meet you when you called me at 9. Sorry since you were supposed to call me at 6.30 or 7. You're a prick.

Gus said...

try your missed calls list bitch. I am too important to leave messages.

n8 b said...

I checked my missed calls bitch and you weren't on there. I do have the call I did receive from you though at 9.14 you fucking flaky sonuvabitch

Gina Grace said...

I'm imagining a sweet Pac-Man competition just like the arm wraslin' matches in "Over the Top." I hope your play intensity matched his.

Gina Grace said...

and PS- You're 29. (ie: Too young to be hanging out at any Moose Lodge, Elks Lodge OR Eagle's Aviary.)

Gus said...

never too young to drink somewhere that the beers are 1.50.

and an intense pacman rivelry is planned for this weekend. I intend to win, even if I have to spin my hat around while I am playing...