Thursday, July 27, 2006

Let our people go!

Activists Protest Beer-Swilling Pigs

Hey, If we wanna drink, don't stop us. And if our friends the pigs want to drink, then don't stop them. Stupid liberals.

And the Xbox360 makes the news

Xbox Live Arcade allows you to download old school games and play them online and compare scores and get achievements for different acomplishments that you can compare how good (i.e. geeky) you are. For instance, I have about 2,500 points. Dicko's brother has about 25,000 points. As soon as Dicko gets a 360, I'm sure it will take him just under an hour or so to get more points then that, but for now, I am totally better at video games than him.

And I will prove it on the moose lodge pac man this weekend. 150k, here I come! My new mission in life. To buy a sit-down Ms. Pac Man to go along with my 80s foosball table. I found eagle distributing where you can get one made, and include Donkey Kong, Galaga, Dig Dug, etc.

Only about $3,000 total with the extra games. I'm gonna start saving now...Also found 949c.com with one for $2,000 plus $200 for a few extra games. WAIT WAIT
I got a card from the Moose Lodge, and the company that services theirs has one for sale with 39 games installed, for $1,150. Who thinks I should buy it?

And, because there are no words to describe how cool this picture is, I will just post it and knight-foundation who I borrowed it from.

Also, with our weekend of frivolity planned, and inspired by Mulgrew's drink til you shit post, I decided to read a few other recent posts. And this awesome one is the best in a long time.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

the hoff is the shit

Gus said...

I put up 136k on the pac man at the moose. why don't you beat that and then show me to prove it.

I'll wipe the floor with YOU!