Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Crazy Girls #2

(thanks to Aaron for a few reader contributions)

High School...There we are on a nice sunny day in Longview, throwing a football around in the parking lot after school when I look up and see a black camaro (yeah... I know she drove a camaro, at least it didn't have T-Tops). She had backed out of the parking spot she was in and started revving the engine like she was in some kind of race... turns out she had seen me instead. She gunned it and what did I do???? I just stood there like an idiot and didn't move until she slammed on the brakes and did a four wheel skid and only stopped when she tapped my kneecaps with her bumper... At that point I gave her the finger and walked away. What a great day....

College year 1.... was dating a girl who was a lot of fun at specific times of the day... or night actually. But the rest of the time she was just a tad psycho... She liked to throw things at me and try to beat me up, it didn't work very well nor last very long because I dumped her ass. Of course, I should have known that when I go out with a bunch of co-workers (during the summer) the day I told her to stay the fuck away from me... who would be at my house in the driveway waiting for me when I got home at 2 in the morning???? Cukoo.....

I'll think a little more and get you some others later today...
AK

1 comment:

n8 b said...

who was chick #1? H.C.?