Monday, July 10, 2006

Going Back To College

I am very pleased to announce that I, Nate B, will be going back to school in the fall. I know that it's been a while since I've had classes to attend (1998 maybe?) but I am sure that I will succeed this time.
And by succeed, I don't mean actually graduating. No, I am going back to succeed in the college lifestyle.
Choosing which college to attend proved to be quite a challenge. But after doing some serious "research", which involved reading Playboy's top party schools list, I narrowed my choices down to U of Arizona, Arizona State, Wazzu or Florida State.
Then I saw the light. And the light said Wichita State University. And I said okay. Why Wichita State you may ask? Strictly because of their mascot. How did they ever get away with "the Shockers"? And not only that, the cheerleaders actually encourage it with hand signals.
Now for those of you that don't know what a shocker is, tough shit. I'm not gonna explain it to you. But the only way this school wouldn't have been my destination in the fall, was if I discovered either the City college of Cleveland "Steamers" or the Boston State "Angry Dragons". WSU, here I come!
I *heart* cheerleaders.
Man I am gonna love college. (Does anybody know where Wichita is?)

10 comments:

n8 b said...

hey I like that. it rhymes.

Arizona State for Nate.

I think I may run for governor of Arizona. How could I lose with that motto.

After my college career anyways.

Emily:) said...

No way! You're going back to school and you're not ever going to consider Penn State?! wtf?! Big Ten football, party school, lots and lots of chicks:) Plus you'd get to hang with me all day long!!! It'd be crazy good times! How much is that incentive?!

Emily:) said...

When i get home, I'm officially posting the reasons why N8 should come to Penn State:)

Emily:) said...

Get ready to throw down Smooty! Nate, you could have this...
http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/43032/

Anonymous said...

The girls at ASU are pretty slutty - at least the ones I know. AND, if you went to ASU Abby & Erik might actually visit us more than the 1 time in 3 years since we've been down here. U of A is nice too. Our friend, Dirk, could introduce you to a bunch of 20 yr olds.

Anonymous said...

Oh - and we have drive thru liquor stores down here.

n8 b said...

drive-thru liquor stores?

how do I not already live in 'zona?

Gus said...

the only thing that would be better than that is sluts that deliver liquor. and maybe pizza too.

I think I just thought of a million dollar idea...

I was going to suggest Wazzu (because where else can you get a hand job inside a bar wearing orange coveralls...?), but Arizona sounds like the place to be.

n8 b said...

only in WAZZU Gus,
only in WAZZU

Krista said...

I went to college in Kansas and now I live in Arizona. From someone who's seen both places - You should def go ASU. The girls here aren't known for their, umm, brains.