Friday, July 14, 2006

phatphree and true


I got a good article from Nate from the thephatphree, which reminded me I hadn't been to the site or checked out their t-shirts recently. The site and this movie quoting article are worth a look if you haven't been there. The best shirt by far is featured here.

As for more interesting stuff than just linking to someone's site that is better than mine...sorry, I got nothing.

I did however just remember that I watched Nate fall asleep towards the end of 'Grandma's Boy' last night. It was pretty funny because he was smoking before he fell asleep, than kind of jumped when his head nodded, and went right back to smoking. Almost like he was sleep-smoking. Safer in the short-run than sleep-walking, but probably not in the long run...

Also, another thing that I have noticed this year (which has nothing to do with the fact I was just talking about Nate) is ads on websites for true.com, which is a singles dating site. I have not gotten further than the homepage, as I am forbidden from checking the site out as it is fraud to register on the site if you are married or a criminal (nice that those two groups of people are lumped together...). But, I am thankful for the ads none-the-less, because they do a very good job of supplying a once a day hot-chick-fix. If you get on hotmail, or myspace, or yahoo, or any of the good blogs or humor sites out there, (or the other 20 millions sites that have ads and pop-ups), you have probably seen one of their ads. I would like to commend their advertising department. While they don't really have a hard job, they do a good job and probably don't get many thanks besides models sleeping with them, handjobs, whip-cream fights, etc. So thanks.

No comments: