Saturday, July 15, 2006

World Fighting Alliance

Everybody, you need to get the World Fighting Alliance Pay-Per-View on July 22nd to see my buddy Jason "Mayhem" Miller kick some fools ass. He is the shit. I met him in Las Vegas at UFC 54 during the weigh-ins. There are some other great fights on the card and it will definitely be worth your money. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will be fighting and Bas Rutten will be fighting Kimo. Check it out.
UPDATE
Georges St-Pierre vs Jason Miller
Get more pictures like this from SHERDOG.COM
Here is another pic I found of Mayhem against GSP. Despite being bloody as all hell, he finished the fight. What a tough SOB!

2 comments:

n8 b said...

Quinton Jackson is just straight up one mean dude.
And Jason Miller is the shit. He's seriously one of the toughest guys I've ever seen fight. Against Georges St. Pierre, he got split open and I remember him smiling at GSP with blood all over his face. And he's one of the nicest, most down to earth guys you can meet.

n8 b said...

He was living in Hawaii for a while, I think he's in Vegas now. I've watched some of his fights over there and he kicks the shit out of people.